Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Games.
▣ Reason: To clarify "Korea Association of Volunteer Center” by stating 3 competition hosting cities, districts and 17 metropolitan areas that are previously included in the organizations, that receive personal information and entrust with handling personal information, in accordance with the provision of the "third party provision of personal information" in the "Personal Information Processing Policy" of the volunteer portal.
▣ Updated Content <Article 3 and Article 4>
"Article 3. Matters concerning the provision of third parties of personal information”
We are providing personal information to the following organizations. The purposes and scope of services are as follows:
a. Volunteer Service Organization
○ Provided Agency: Korea Volunteer Center, Korea Association of Volunteer Center and 17 regional volunteer centers, Gangwon-do, Gangneung, Pyeongchang, Jungsun-gun volunteer center
"Article 4. Matters concerning entrustment of personal information processing”
The entrustment of personal information processing is as follows:
a. Contents of entrusted work
○ Recruitment, selection, training, placement, operation and recognition of volunteers
○ Personal information of collected members is stored and operated at the Atos’s core hosting data center (Netherlands)
○ Management of collected personal information of members by Ssangyong Information & Communications Corporation, the official sponsor of Website Services for the Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games.
I. Consigned organizations
1) Korea Volunteer Center, Korea Association of Volunteer Center and 17 regional volunteer centers, Gangwon-do, Gangneung, Pyeongchang, Jungsun-gun volunteer center
The PyeongChang Organizing Committee for the 2018 Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games